I could end some paintings, I've read many books and comics that I was hoarding over my shelves, i've worked so much i stiull can't believe it... and I did not submit many drawings, I know! There are some new ones, but I can't show them yet, sorry haha Next year I have some interesting things in mind, so maybe there will be some news, I'll tell you all later! And I must finish reading some books and write critiques about them, I've forgotten it :/ Nest year I'll ask Santa if he can give me the ability to do things faster haha
Now there are people in the kitchen preparing a dessert my family loves (I don't, I hate whipped cream), i've already bought some appetizers, the gifts I bought for myself won't arrive in time (Santa, help me with this, please, you know I'm a good boy)... No need of Christmas Spirits to feel the spirit of Christmas, right? XD
I wish you all a merry Christmas, dear fellow deviants, watchers, friends, relatives and Sith Lords (Jedi too, ok!). May Santa be generous with you
PS: by the way, did anyone watch Rogue One? That was a nice Christmas gift for me hahaha There's something I really loved in this movie, but I don't want to give you spoilers, so GO WATCH IT NOW!
- Listening to: You wouldn't believe me if I told you...
- Reading: Too lazy to read today
- Watching: The clock hands
- Eating: Gnocchi
- Drinking: Water
Thought it'd be polite to tell you.
That's all for now
ps: now all my artworks have tags too! Apparently I've added tags just in ONE drawing until now, can you belive it? The reason for this? I have no idea hahaha
Don't know if you remember, but I've written a journal entry on November about paintings and artists I admire. I'l celebrate my 10.000 pageviews showing you seven more of my favourite paintings! Here we go! (click on the names to see them)
1) The Storm, by Pierre-Auguste Cot
2) Nubian Guard, by Ludwig Deutsch
3) Witches on Sabbath, by Luis Ricardo Falero
4) Renée, by Amadeo Modigliani
5) Magdalena, by Antonio Ciseri
6) The Annunciation, by Jan van Eyck
7) Moonrise, by Stanisław Masłowski
And that's it for now. Maybe i'll show you more another day. Now my next mark is 20.000 pageviews and 100 watchers! Can't wait! hahahaha
See ya o/
- Listening to: Boring music and boring Tv shoes, never mind...
- Reading: Da Cor à Cor Inexistente, by Israel Pedrosa
- Eating: Cake
- Drinking: Latte
Anyway, Happy New Year, folks! May this 2016 be a great year for us all! And may the Force be with you, always
- Listening to: InuYasha opening songs (I love this anime!)
- Reading: Comic books (there are about 80 more I must read)
- Watching: I haven't watched My Fair Lady yet, damn! hahaha
Thank you all very much for keep watching! That's you Christmas present for me
Happy Holidays, everyone! May the Force be with us all hahaha
See you soon ^^
- Listening to: The rain outside (it's Summer in here!)
- Reading: Comic books
- Eating: Nothing yet. But a lot in a few hours hahahaha
I did not see only the first 3 or 4 minutes because it was written "start at 11h30 pm", but it started earlier hahahah Or my locks are all wrong? I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi...
On December 17 I will go to the movies and watch it, Ican't believe it
- Listening to: Star Wars
- Reading: Star Wars
- Watching: Star Wars
- Eating: Star Wars
By the way, they are in a random order.
1) Before the Bath (by William-Adolphe Bouguereau) - MY FAVOURITE PAINTING EVER!
2) Saint Jerome (by Caravaggio)
3) Danae (by Gustav Klimt)
4) Two Ovals (by Wassily Kandinsky) - I have seen this one live, in front of me and it's so impressive! I could not stop looking at it!
5) Bal du moulin de la Galette (by Pierre Auguste Renoir)
6) Guernica (by Pablo Picasso)
7) The Visit of the Queen of Sheba to King Solomon (by Edward John Poynter)
I'll stop here for now. If you like this I can post more paintings! There are so many, from everywhere, oh my... hahahaha
Have a nice day
- Listening to: Uma Barata Chamada Kafka
- Reading: Rurouni Kenshin
- Watching: Must watch "My Fair Lady" this weekend...
- Eating: Bread
- Drinking: Ginger Tea
ps: most important than anything, where's my flying skateboard? (¬_¬)'
And there's a new strip, as I said! Only in Portuguese XD
- Listening to: Back to the Future
- Reading: Back to the Future posts
- Watching: Back to the Future scenes
- Eating: Chocolate
- Drinking: Milk
O primeirão é este aqui:
Meu objetivo é dar formas (mesmo que um tanto abstratas) às figuras que surgem nas manchas de tinta aleatórias sobre o papel. Sem tamanhos definidos, sem cores definidas, apenas usando pincéis e cores disponíveis quando vier a inspiração.
Espero que gostem!
- Listening to: Boiling water
- Reading: Livros sobre cores e tipografia,
So let's do it!
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
> Since Jan 17, 2013 (wow, I did not remember it! More than I was thinking).
What does your username mean?
> Well, since my real name is Luan Montà, my user name "LuanMonta" is basically the same lol
Describe yourself in three words.
> Only three words?
Are you left or right handed?
> Right handed, but for many thing I use exclusively my left hand, like holding mugs, books etc (it sounds weird, right?)
What is your favourite type of art to create?
> Traditional art. I like to paint, to feel ink in my hands, and almost always use watercolor or gouache.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
> Difficult one... Maybe music or sculpture.
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
> Well, most of my favourites are photos or traditional or digital art, so I guess I tend to favourite the most these three types of art.
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
> All the artists I watch are my favourites, each for a different reason. I can't choose one... that would not be fair to the others.
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
> Like in the last question, I'd like to meet all for different reasons, most of them concerning their styles. i'd really enjoy talking about references, movies, favourite artists etc with all of them. Oh, but I know in person a few ones, right, Iguana-Teteia? hahah Just to mention one (we did colelge together).
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
> Who wrote these question, they're so hard to answer, oh my!
Well, since Iguana-Teteia is one of my best friends now, I guess I could say something about her, but as I met her first in person and only after year in deviantart, the question sounds strange... Anyway she's a good friend, comments on my arts, we discuss our projects, give opinions to each other, visit museums, go to comic book events together etc. And for all those thing I thank her a lot ^^ But as my job is always trolling me, it's difficult to have free days haha! I should be working this weekend :/ But something happened with the clients and they freed me for a few days \o/ No, they did not give me a sock lol
And I can say something about hel-weird too! We have been talking a lot, and it's pretty nice to see the points of view of someone from a different country, who speaks a different language etc. I do not have long conversations of any kind with many people, but everytime I do it's always a pleasure. Thanks, hel-weird! Through our conversations I can always learn something, a new author, something about where you live etc. Knowledge is power haha ^^
I wish I could say more, but I'm not good writing such things hahah
What are your preferred tools to create art?
> Now that's easy! \o/ Pencils, pens, brushes, ink, my fingers (I use them while painting, to create different effects).
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
> My home (more precisely: at the living room or dining room. Odd, huh?).
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
> I guess it was when one of my paintings was mentioned in a journal. But I can't remember whose journal or when this person wrote it... And I could not find it as well, though I didn't delete the notification! Apparently it desappeared by itself hahaha I'm pretty sure the notification was there until yesterday, can you believe it?! I'm definitely not a lucky person Please, if anyone knows where it was mentioned, tell me! It's my deviation with most comments and most favourited, and I felt really happy with that journal ^^
This is the painting:
Not very thrilling, right? hahaha
- Listening to: Boiling water
- Reading: I must start reading a book a friend gave me...
- Watching: My grandpa is watching TV now... :/
- Eating: Brigadeiro
Tive uma ideia outro dia desses, de desenhar meu "eu desenho" (que não sou eu realmente) falando sobre falta de inspiração para desenhar. E não é que funcionou? Há um bom tempo eu já pretendia postar tirinhas com alguma regularidade, mas nenhuma das ideias que tive me atraiu muito, até aparecer esta aqui!
Em "Rabiscando-me" vocês conhecerão meu "eu desenho" e seu cotidiano absurdo, caricato e cheio de piadinhas infames. Não me basearei em fatos ou pessoas reais, vejam bem!
E será tudo em português. Motivo? Nenhum em especial, apenas me convenço mais como eu mesmo sendo eu mesmo não sendo eu porém me representando como um eu que sou eu sem ser eu em português (WTH?)
Segue a primeira! Espero que gostem
- Listening to: Family talking downstairs.
Anyway, thank you all for every comment, fav and watch, even if I haven't submitted many things this year. It all means a lot to me! And finishing the year with 103 deviations, 61 watcher and 5164 pageviews is great! I'm really impressed!
And that's it...
Happy New Year, everyone! May 2015 be a happy year for you all, a year which will bring you a lot of surprises, a year of wealth and joy and art! I'll try to submit more drawings next year hahaha See ya! o/
- Eating: Peanuts
And I know I did not post to many drawings... I just don't like to draw for nothing, you see? But the few ones I've submitted were done with much happily!
But in a general way this was not a really good year... I wasn't able to finish many things I started in January! I tried to organize all my chores and works, but it was impossible! that's what I'll try to do next year: to finish EVERYTHING that is not finished yet (that sounds quite awful hahahahah I had no better words...). But this is only the boring parts! 2014 was good as well! I worked a lot and learned a lot about the softwares I use, went to interviews in a few studios, met new people in events, went to Comic Con Experience (which was awesome!! I'll post a video about it soon and put the link here, don't worry)... Simple things, yes, but worth it! Besides all the problems, I finally can see ways to reorganize everything to start producing more and more again (at least in theory). But there's one thing that makes me sad: I had no time to do Christmas cards for my friends, like last year. I have only the sketches hahaha Yeah, a time of thin cows...
There's not much to talk about... I watched The Hobbit last weekend with my mother (who have read Tolkine book years before the first Lord of the Rings movie was release XD), bought some nice DVDs and comic books, ate a lot of candies ("a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down", right? hahaha)... well, actually we eat something different almost every day at work hahaha We say that we eat more than we work hahahah
Weel, I guess that's it!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY DEARS! You make my days better and better! Enjoy the Holidays, give and receive lots of presents, be happy and make everybody you know happy as well!! I really love these days and this spirit It could last the whole year hahahah
Feliz Natal para todos E que a Força esteja com vocês XD
- Listening to: My grandma slicing something at the kitchen
- Reading: E-mails (sad but true lol)
- Watching: Nothing now, but "The Phantom of Opera" soon lol
- Playing: I played Sonic in my Mega drive last weekend...
- Eating: Um... Grandma, what will we have for lunch?
- Listening to: My fan (it's hot, you know)
- Reading: You'll discover soon XD
- Watching: Nothing now, but "Em Família" every day hah
- Playing: No playing, only studying!
- Eating: Um... Grandma, what will we have for lunch?
- Drinking: Water (it's quite hot here in Brazil...)
- Listening to: I don't know... too excited to listen to anything!
- Reading: Wolverine
- Watching: The soap opera starts soon... \o/
- Listening to: nothing... maybe I'll listen to the CDs I got...
- Reading: "The sun Also Rises", by Hemingway
- Watching: Christmas cartoons
- Drinking: Milk
1. Tell you something I learned about you by looking at your DA page.
- Listening to: Television
- Reading: Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Watching: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- Eating: Bread with butter spread on it
- Drinking: Latte
- Reading: Manga
- Watching: "Das Rheingold" (again, I know...)